Monday, February 11, 2013

The Anatomy of Valentine's Day

Just a fun post with a few of the best anatomical gifts for Valentine's Day!

My fire scale anatomical hearts are so popular, that I have yet to keep any in stock in my Etsy store! I just shipped this large order for a staff of heart surgeons today!! This is easily becoming my favorite pendant ever!


The Gauge Queen's anatomical heart white bone organic plugs! (See them here!)  I may still purchase these for myself for Valentine's Day.  They are conveniently just my size and I need to replace some earrings that were lost to the ocean during my Costa Rica trip.  :-)


The Teary Seal's Anatomical "I give you my heart" pillow!  Who wouldn't want to cuddle up with this!?!   I just love, love, love it!!

Anatomical Love Heart Macarons...EYHO Valentines 2013.  By Miss Insomnia Tulip. YUM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment