Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Handmade Anatomy

Etsy is a wonderful site and I find myself spending more time surfing Etsy than surfing the general internet!

Their mission is to "enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers. Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice: Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade."

My goal is to one day be able to open an Etsy store and make a little money off my creative projects! But first I need to hone my sewing skills (see previous post) and test out my projects on friends and family! Speaking of family, my cousin Sam found this Etsy store called YourOrganGrinder and I just had to share! It is AWESOME!!

Your Organ Grinder!
I love the Brain specimen in a jar! (and the little worms crawling out of the brains are too cute!) That may end up on my desk in the near future! Cheers to Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment