Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not Your Average Valentine!

I'm not a fan of the paper valentines with their cutesy messages and annoyingly adorable cartoons. So when I find something that's a little off the norm, I must share! I found these special valentines at PaperBoy in Chicago today.

Happy Valentine's Day from Holly Hostess and her Parasite Pals!
They are definitely not your average valentine, but love comes in all shapes and sizes! Featured friends are "Dig Dig Louse", "Blinky Eyelash Mite", "Tickles the Tapeworm" and "Zzeezz the BedBug!" Parasite Pals toys are available from Archie McPhee & Co. and they have some other interesting items that may find their way to my doorstep! (The Mustache Party is a MUST!)

Do you make your own valentines? What sort of spin do you add to Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment